ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello, friends, how are you? This is my sixth blog, I hope you liked the previous ones, because today I am telling you about my experience writing these university blogs in English.

Well, to begin with, I used to not be a person who wrote before having English in college, but when I entered English 3 I had to start writing blogs according to the topics that the teacher gave us, many times they are life experiences, or anecdotes In my opinion it is quite interesting and it serves as a practice to write in a language other than Spanish.

Writing blogs also serves to be able to have contact with our colleagues and learn a little more about them as well, since in general starting a conversation is sometimes not easy.

In my experience in English, I think my biggest weakness in the language is pronouncing the words, since I can read and write easily, and many times converse with other people, but I tend to confuse words that sound the same, or use letters that I don't know. read in a few words.

But well in my daily life I watch series in English, and I have a friend who only talks to me in English, and I have a teacher who helps me prepare to go on an exchange who guides me and perfects words and phrases that I have wrong, and why Usually I am talking 3 hours a week and studying another 2, there have been weeks that when I have a lot of homework I can't study as much, but I try to give myself the time.


Well friends this is my experience in English, I hope you like it

Do not stop studying

Thank you

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best work

My holidays

Post 1