Films

 Hello friends, how are you? Today in my third post I come to tell you about the world of cinema and films, since I was little I always liked films a lot, but since I grew up I also began to watch many series, and to determine which they were the genres that I liked the most or caught my attention.

That is why I will tell you about a film that I like a lot called Pulp fiction that tells about three stories in anachronistic times of the story, where there is a murderer, a lot of drugs and persecutions, which are developed in the course of history, you I recommend that you see it, it is a movie that you have to see.

And speaking of series, in general I prefer series about cases and stories of life events or conflicts, such as the mindhunter series that deals with the analysis of how serial killers act to understand the pathogenic value of their actions.

And another series that I really like is inconceivable that talks about a series of rapes and a girl who they don't believe, and they begin to investigate until they find the actor of the facts.

Well friends I hope you liked it, see you in a next post




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My best work

My holidays

Post 1