Post 1

Hello friends, today I start with my blogs of topics that I would like to comment with you, well as this is my first blog, I would like to tell you about which country I would like to visit!

I have always wanted to know the Netherlands in Europe, since it seems to me that it is a country that has a fantastic advance in its architecture schools like Delft.



The progress that these schools have made with today's technology I think is an excellent complement to my career, so going to study and learn more about the Netherlands seems great to me.

Its culture and way of life has always caught my attention, for example studying there I would like to go to Amsterdam, and visit the van gogh museum, and other attractions of the city.

And since not everything is studio, I would like to go to parties in Holland like the Glow Festival in Eindhoven in November, which is one of the most popular attractions in the city of Eindhoven, I think seeing that light show would be wonderful, and that's why all this and more that I would like to know Holland.

 


See you in a next post

Goodbye friends!


Comentarios

  1. Wow Netherlands, how impressive, I would like to go to the Anne Frank house which is also in Amsterdam.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best work

My holidays