My best work

 Hello friends, how are you? This is my fourth post! And today I will tell you about my ideal job.

Well first of all I study architecture, but the truth is that in the future I would not like to work on that, a few months ago I realized that I did not really like it, this is because my focus while I was studying was not in architecture, yes not that, in design, in the creation and planning of objects and products.

So my ideal job in the future would be to design my own collections, clothes and accessories, today I have my own clay earrings and accessories store, and custom jeans jackets with designs that I create.

That is my biggest dream, to have my own store, to design clothes and accessories handmade by me, I think that the greatest skill you need for this job is imagination and the desire to create. For me, the greatest retribution or reward would be to see my growth from when I started creating and selling on social networks, until I saw my store in a physical establishment.

I think the best feeling one can have is to see the fruits of one's own creation in its full power.

I hope you liked it.


See you in another post

Comentarios

  1. How amazing! I hope you can fulfill your dreams. I love clothes and I would be a great buyer. You could write the name of your store :) Success!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw all your works in your instagram, you are very talented <3 thanks for your blog <3<3<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG! I hope that your store continues to grow and you can fulfill your dream.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My holidays

Post 1