My holidays

 Hello friends this is my second post, and I will tell you about my best vacations !!

Well in 2013 with my parents and my brother we traveled to Europe for 15 days, it is one of the best trips I have ever had since it was very dynamic and entertaining.

First we arrived in Madrid in Spain, it was a long and exhausting flight, when we got to the hotel I really wanted to go out to see Madrid, so we changed clothes and went to visit, the first thing we visited was the main square, I don't remember as much as It was but we took a lot of photos, we spent 3 days in Madrid and then we flew to Barcelona.

When we arrived the first day my brother wanted to go to see the Gothic Quarter so we went there and then to the Sagrada Familia, it was all very excited, on the second day we went to the Camp Nou stadium, and on the third day we traveled by direct train to Paris At night, paris was one of my favorite places, for the eiffel tower, the Louvre museum, the triumphal arch among other attractions, and as a last stop we went to rome and visited the colosseum and the batican.

This was my best trip!

I hope you liked my second post



Comentarios

  1. What a wonderful trip! It sounds really really beautiful, It must be a very fascinating experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best work

Post 1